Thursday 21 April 2011

Potski Spring Watch and a Nutty flight of fancy



Week 4 of Potkski Front Flower Bed Spring Watch (yawn) and I have progress to report. Hallelujah, the snow is gone! (Mostly). Look at this beautiful picture of Spring exploding into action, Moscow-styley...
















Ahem.

I know. I promised you verdant growth and astounding astoundingness. Instead, all we've got is bare earth and a few scrubby dead plants. I admit it; this is taking way longer than I thought it would.

Which is why, when a certain blogger foolishly agreed to story-board the next Potski lego adventure, I took her at her word. Thankyou, Nutty Cow for your inspiration and perseverance with g-chat...


So, let's look at that picture again.















Why, who do we have here? It's GT and her buddies, out for a stroll in the blazing sunshine! (Cut me some slack here, please. Relatively speaking, this is blazing sunshine). I do hope she isn't going to catch cold in that skimpy bathing suit...















But look, I see someone lurking in the bushes (top right of the picture. Top right!); oh no, it's Mexican Marraca Man! He's tracked the beautiful GT all the way here, to Moscow. I wonder what dastardly plan he has up his sleeve?














Ah, the day is saved. GT's handsome local liaison officer, Vlad (no jokes about impaling here ladies, it's not tasteful) has arrived and she's gone off to chat to him. Her buddies don't look too impressed but I guess that when you hang out with the beautiful people you have to take what you can get.













Hang on - what's this? Looks like Mexican Marracca Man has brought help; it's Sergei the Inconspicuous Hit Man (inconspicuous as in; he blends in so perfectly with the flower bed you can barely see him. That's his skill, don't you know). But surely there's nothing he can do now that Vlad is around to protect GT?













Oh no! He's summoned futuristic powers to set off a tornado! Hold on, GT! Don't let go!















Phew, what a relief. GT and Vlad are safe. The same can't be said for her buddies, unfortunately; 2 of them appear to be stuck at the top of a tree, whilst the third is desperately trying to rescue them. Surely our two lovebirds are going to go back and help?



































No? Oh well. I'm sure GT's unfortunate friends understand. I mean, that's what you get when you hang out with the beautiful people...















All requests & queries re: rights etc should be forwarded to Potty Mummy and Nutty Cow. No lego figurines were harmed during the making of this storyline.

4 comments:

  1. *applauds* a brilliant story :) well done!

    Of course, the links to my site mean that I might actually have to write something interesting on my blog this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PM, if '24' hadn't been cancelled you would have made a brilliant scriptwriter for it......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I'd like to see video...well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Fancy: video, please! Question: Are the Boys aware that you're playing with their Lego, or do you put it all back before they get home?

    ReplyDelete

Go on - you know you want to...